In the mid 1950’s a master woodworking craftsman Louis Mariotti Sr. along with his wife Sistina founded what is known today as Mariotti Building Products. The company, at that time, was located on Main Street in Old Forge, Pa. Known then as Mariotti Lumber, the business was primarily engaged in residential remodeling and construction. In the early 1960’s Mr. Mariotti’s sons Eugene, Robert and Louis Jr. joined the family business. Today, the company celebrates a third generation of Louis Sr.’s grandsons who also own and operate the facility as a family run business.